Forum Members section Show your controller What Am I Doing!

What Am I Doing!

Post Number:#1 Post Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:15 pm
Topics: 1
Solve rating: 0
National Flag:
United States of America
I have always wanted to build a reef controller but thought it was way over my head. Sure I can fix your lawnmower, rebuild the transmission in my truck, throw together a shed in the back yard in a weekend. But what do I know of micro controllers, LCD TFT screens, and "CODING", well not much but I'm learning. I have built a few simple controllers on the Web but found them lacking. With Ferduino's I believe I will ever use all the functions, for now I want WiFi, ATO, Wave Controller, Temp Controller, PH, and most of all my Chinese Black Box LED Controller. I'm also getting up there in years (59) and cant see small screens with out glasses, So a 7" screen is a must ( I just put that in there in case my Wife reads this, but I just think the 7 inch screen is Really Cool) I'm using Wolf' version of Ferduino's software as he has already made the changes to run the larger screen. For the most part its been plug and play with a lot of reading, Ferduino also has a lot of video clips that help a bunch. so far I have WiFi, temp, and wave maker working, the black box controller is next on the list. So how about a couple of Pictures..

Post Number:#2 Post Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:29 pm
National Flag:
United States of America

Post Number:#3 Post Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:34 pm
Topics: 38
Solve rating: 233
National Flag:
Brazil

Hi!

Welcome Larry!

Check this topic please.

Best regards.
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Post Number:#4 Post Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:33 pm
National Flag:
United States of America

Post Number:#5 Post Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:19 pm
Solve rating: 233
National Flag:
Brazil

Hi!

Great job!

Let us know when there more progress.

Best regards.
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Return to Show your controller