Forum Hardware Others components People who baught Jebao wavemaker without controller

People who baught Jebao wavemaker without controller  [SOLVED]

Post Number:#1 Post Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:32 am
Topics: 13
Solve rating: 0
Topics: 13
National Flag:
Great Britain
Hello guys.

I wondered if anybody here bought the Jebao DC wavemaker with just the power supply only.

I want to know this:

If sold singly with just DC pump and PSU, is the connector and pump 'ready' for the controller, by that I mean does it have the 3 pin IP connector on both the wavemaker and the PSU, and are they compatable when you buy them without the controller.

Also, by any chance on the powersupply wire, is the 3rd PWM wire and pin available, or did they not connect it in this case?

I dont want to waste money on the two wavemakers with controller, it is easy to just send 24v and PWM, so I would like to know if the connectors are there to be re-used for a custom wiring cable?

I wonder if anybody has pictures of the power supply when sold without the controller?

Peace guys.

Jamie :ymhug:

Topics: 38
Solve rating: 233
Topics: 38
National Flag:
Brazil

Hi!

I haven't this pump but, I think hard Jebao make a model different just to sell without controller.

Anyway you can buy only the power head and cable here and buy a power supply of 24 V / 6 A for 2 WP60.

Best regards.
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Return to Others components