Forum Members section DIY Ferduino controller LED Controller

LED Controller

Ask here about your controller made with pieces purchased in other shops.

Post Number:#1 Post Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:49 pm
Topics: 1
Solve rating: 0
National Flag:
Brazil
good afternoon

I searched the forum but did not find what I was looking for.

I want to mount just one LED control, 4 channels, I already own the luminaire with 4 drivers that are controller by PWM via a DIP switch.

My intention is to create a controller with arduino NANO or UNO, but as I am new to programming I was lost. I do not need a TFT screen in my program, or internet access at the beginning, or maybe just the Internet access to make a change via WEB, I just wanted to program the four channels and not play the arduino anymore. Let it run quiet and tune it over the web.

My question is about the FERDUINO codes, I saw there on the page that are separate, and have only one for the LEDs. Will this code serve my purpose in a NANO? Or is it specific to the MEGA arduino?

To use the code in an NANO arduino do I need to change something in it?

I'm already aware that the least I need to use it is the RTC module and in this case if you want to access the internet the compatible module.

Thank you

-------------------------------- Last edited Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:58 pm --------------------------------

I do not want anything done, I just want an aid to be able to idealize this controller

Post Number:#2 Post Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:01 pm
Topics: 38
Solve rating: 233
National Flag:
Brazil

Hi!

Welcome Willham!

An Arduino Mega 2560 is mandatory because the code doesn't fit in a Nano or Uno even to use only the LED functions.

Best regards.
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Post Number:#3 Post Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:11 pm
National Flag:
Brazil
Hi!

Welcome Willham!

An Arduino Mega 2560 is mandatory because the code doesn't fit in a Nano or Uno even to use only the LED functions.

Best regards.

Fernando, thanks for the quick response.

Implementing only the part of the code related to the LEDs, does he work in MEGA? Later on I will probably implement the other components, but the initial intention is only the luminaire.

Post Number:#4 Post Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:29 pm
National Flag:
Brazil

Is not simple split the code to get only the parts relative to LED functions mainly if you are not experienced in programming.

Moreover an Arduino Mega 2560 is not expensive. :D

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... ntrega-_JM

OMG... it's a joke. 8-}

Here the right link:

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... o-buga-_JM
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Post Number:#5 Post Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:40 pm
National Flag:
Brazil
Is not simple split the code to get only the parts relative to LED functions mainly if you are not experienced in programming.

Moreover an Arduino Mega 2560 is not expensive. :D

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... ntrega-_JM

OMG... it's a joke. 8-}

Here the right link:

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... o-buga-_JM

HAHAHA

It really is a low value, but my interest in one would be just the size of it.

Actually I already programmed in C in college, but it turns out that we do not practice more and unlearn, but some things like functions I still remember.

Actually what I care about is just the lamp itself, and maybe the replacement because the temperature control with a FULL GAUGE, and in the others there is no what to control for now.

But in the Fernando case, using the codes that you have made available, for example, are there divided by parts, implementing the necessary ones for the RTC and the internet module to be able to use quietly?

Thank you for the initiative to make it available, because most of them take the knowledge to themselves.

You can indicate something to read that expands my knowledge in Arduino. This first project will be a basis for developing other automations.

Post Number:#6 Post Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:48 pm
National Flag:
Brazil

Return to DIY Ferduino controller