Forum Members section LED light and others LED project 300 L

LED project 300 L

Post Number:#21 Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:55 pm
Topics: 3
Solve rating: 0
Topics: 3
National Flag:
Spain
take good before painting the screen to make the necessary modifications to the interconnections intergrar in both side .. like feeding db9 signal led .. as the 2 jack connector 3.5 each temperature sensor and the other to control the fans .. I had db9 hollow milling based dremel out the back to move forward the connector since the thickness of the aluminum plate 3mm side being very withdrawn .. so dremel in hand ..

on the inside I had to make a plate as 6 transistors incorporating LEDs .. one ULN2003AN for fan control .. also a voltage regulator to reduce 24v to 12v leds fans .. so everything is a little clustered on one side. largero take the aluminum itself and I screwed the plate itself is also subject right there. Transistors are placed almost sinks also not heated but better if they are suppose to sink over time ... I appreciate it for the cable I used an old DB9 connector from an old PC to a serial port and flat cable 10-pin connector .. (is utilizavan years for extra ports series boxes pc) and plate specifically designed to use this connector.

This weekend I made the change from the previous modified t5 led by the new screen still unpainted ... but I want to make a test a few days to verify operation

I put some pictures ...

only blue leds ...

red leds only ...

red and blue LED combined

10,000K combined red, blue leds

red, blue, 10,000 and 4000 leds mixed

I realize I forgot to mix the photograph color 6500k

high posicicion screen ..

hope soon to bring paint the screen structure and the superstructure of wood.

Post Number:#22 Post Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:05 pm
Topics: 38
Solve rating: 233
National Flag:
Brazil

Very good!

Can you tell us the type of LEDs, quantity and colors that's using?
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Post Number:#23 Post Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:45 am
Solve rating: 233
National Flag:
Brazil

Hi!

I found this pictures on Portalpez (spanish forum), Ricard did a great job. Congrats!

Best regards.
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Previous

Return to LED light and others