Forum Software Ferduino code Merging Willie's and lastest version

Merging Willie's and lastest version  [SOLVED]

Post Number:#1 Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:34 pm
Topics: 1
Solve rating: 0
National Flag:
Italy
First of all, hello to everyone! i just joined in recently....Second of all, i'm sorry but i didn't know if i should have posted this in the "Willie's controller build" thread or make a new one. I decided to make a new one since i didnt want to necro a post and also, my post is more or less a couple of questions.

Well, I was planning to install ferduino on my mega with a 7" display from sainsmart...i donwloaded the lastest build from github (Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta) and after some troubleshooting i could compile it and load it successfully, but as i was reading the program just takes 1/4 of the total resolution.
So i went on and searched for a different version and luckly i found Willie's build which i downloaded and tried it out but after like 2 days of trying i just gave up...i couldn't make it compile at all.

So i was thinking...could I just copy the coordinates from willie's version and paste them in the new code?
Also, after some fiddling i think that the coordinates are stored in "Botoes_e_etc", "Graficos" and "L_menus", I could be totally wrong on this, is this right?

Post Number:#2 Post Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:22 pm
Topics: 38
Solve rating: 233
National Flag:
Brazil

Hi!

Welcome Mattia!

It is not simple like this, see some suggestion to start here: viewtopic.php?p=2857#p2857

Maybe Jamie have an updated version and can share with you. Ask to him via PM.

Best regards.
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Post Number:#3 Post Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:02 pm
National Flag:
Italy
i'm sorry but i didnt know that accepting a solution would lock the thread, so i have to make another one otherwise i would have posted this on my last....feel free to delete the last one if you see fit. Anyway, i went through the code and for the most part is pretty much complete i have a couple of issues:

i double checked to be sure that the values were right and nothing seems wrong, at this point i dont have a clue what could cause this problem...i put my github for anyone that would like to help:

https://github.com/Wolfire18/Ferduino-800x480-/tree/master/Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta
Last edited by Fernando Garcia on Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pease use the tag [img=left][/img] to post images.

Post Number:#4 Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:31 am
National Flag:
Italy
update:
I reuploaded the code for the normal display and all works fine. i changed only the menu where i was having the issues....still, i got this weird behaviour:

when i enter in the led testing screen (tabela_textos[16]) the bars are already filled even if it's 0. Also when i go under or equal the value of 88 with a slider, the bar suddently gets printed downwards from 0 (y= 0), actually overwriting the buttons and everything else on that particular slider (as you kinda see from the pictures).

I'm having a similar behaviour on the modifying leds power menu (nomecanal12) but instead the whole "overwriting" happen when the slider goes under or equal to 148.

i'm thinking that the problem is between the map() function/s or even on the "desenhar_barras" function/s (both in the L_menus and Processmytouch tabs) but i'm so confused and inexperienced that i can't figure it out. :(( :-? :-?

Post Number:#5 Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:42 am
National Flag:
Brazil

Hi!

Willie had similar issue, check if his version available on Github have this problem.

If haven't look for parts pointed here and compare with your code.

Best regards.
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Post Number:#6 Post Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:35 am
National Flag:
Italy
At long last i can happily say that i've finally finished updating the code!! :ymparty: :ymparty: \:D/

the issue were not the values, they were correct....what i had to do was to change the type of y_tocado from byte to int....it was so simple #-o

here it is: https://github.com/Wolfire18/Ferduino_800x480res

Post Number:#7 Post Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:55 am
National Flag:
Brazil

Hi!

Glad to hear!

Obviously because the coordinates in Y are higher than 255. Before was 240 max. but this small things are hard to find.

Congratulations! :ymapplause:

Post some pictures to show the result.

Add libraries to your Github since UTFT available in my Github is not compatible with this model.

Best regards.

Post Number:#8 Post Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:50 pm
National Flag:
Brazil

Hi!

Everything seems solved here so I'll close this topic.

Best regards.

Return to Ferduino code