Post Number:#1 Post Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:06 pm
Topics: 3
Solve rating: 0
Topics: 3
National Flag:
Greece
hello again fernando...

i buy from friend one shield and 5inch tft
h try to calibrate and copy coordinates to utouch library and in the button test , draw etc work ok...

but i receive some errors... can you help me?

Ferduino_English.cpp.o: In function `setFont(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)':
E:\Documents\ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΝΙΚΑ\Arduino\aquarium controller\ferduino\arduino-1.0.5-r2/Botoes_e_etc.ino:212: undefined reference to `RusFont1'
E:\Documents\ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΝΙΚΑ\Arduino\aquarium controller\ferduino\arduino-1.0.5-r2/Botoes_e_etc.ino:212: undefined reference to `RusFont1'
Ferduino_English.cpp.o: In function `Grafico_WaveMaker()':
E:\Documents\ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΝΙΚΑ\Arduino\aquarium controller\ferduino\arduino-1.0.5-r2/Wavemaker.ino:42: undefined reference to `RusFont1'
E:\Documents\ΗΛΕΚΤΡΟΝΙΚΑ\Arduino\aquarium controller\ferduino\arduino-1.0.5-r2/Wavemaker.ino:42: undefined reference to `RusFont1'
Ferduino_English.cpp.o: In function `printButton_vermelho(char*, int, int, int, int, unsigned char)':
Ferduino_English.cpp:(.text._Z20printButton_vermelhoPciiiih+0xca): undefined reference to `RusFont1'
Ferduino_English.cpp.o:Ferduino_English.cpp:(.text._Z20printButton_vermelhoPciiiih+0xcc): more undefined references to `RusFont1' follow
Last edited by Fernando Garcia on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Pease use the tag [code][/code] to post codes.

Post Number:#2 Post Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:47 pm
Topics: 38
Solve rating: 233
National Flag:
Brazil

Hi!

I have answered similar question here, please search a bit before ask.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=115&p=810&hilit=undefined+reference+to+%60RusFont1%27#p810

You can copy the files from here: https://github.com/FernandoGarcia/Ferdu ... tecas/UTFT

If you are going to use a modified version of Ferduino code you should ask for help for MOD author.

For Willie or Mattia on Github.

https://github.com/Wolfire18/Ferduino_800x480res/issues

https://github.com/willie111/Feduino_wi ... eef/issues

Best regards.
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Post Number:#3 Post Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:20 pm
Solve rating: 233
National Flag:
Brazil

I think this problem was solved, so I'll close this topic.
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Return to Ferduino code