Forum Software Ferduino code Help Code

Help Code

Post Number:#1 Post Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:37 am
Topics: 2
Solve rating: 0
Topics: 2
National Flag:
Spain
hello everyone I have not done any of this for a while but I need to mount a freshwater aquarium controller searching this forum and found one of the companion miorba,is a modified version of Fernando, well installs well and at the moment works very clear at screen level since I still have to connect the devices, my problem is that although it is recorded well in the Arduino errors and I do not know what is due but as I say it is recorded well As it is very long I put only a part
C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Alimentador_automatico.ino:258:28: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Alimentador_automatico.ino:259:24: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Alimentador_automatico.ino:262:33: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Alimentador_automatico.ino:263:33: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Alimentador_automatico.ino:285:28: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Alimentador_automatico.ino:286:24: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Alimentador_automatico.ino:295:22: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Botoes_e_etc.ino: In function 'void clockScreen()':

C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Botoes_e_etc.ino:449:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print(",", 150, 170);

^

C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Botoes_e_etc.ino:453:31: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("0", 169, 170);

^

C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Botoes_e_etc.ino:460:30: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("DE", 211, 170);

^

C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Graficos.ino: In function 'void tempgScreen()':

C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Graficos.ino:42:29: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

myGLCD.print("0", 275, 193);

^

C:\Users\hiro-\OneDrive\Escritorio\Arduino-master\Ferduino_with_webcontrol_beta\Graficos.ino:48:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]

Post Number:#2 Post Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:51 am
Topics: 38
Solve rating: 233
Topics: 38
National Flag:
Brazil

Hi Isidora!

Welcome back.

I believe you are talking about this code.

This messages are warnings not errors.

You can fix some of this warnings adding (char*) before every text in myGLCD.print function.

Like this:

myGLCD.print((char*)",", 150, 170);

Best regards.
Post your doubts on forum because it can help another user too. Just PM me for support if it's absolutely necessary.

Return to Ferduino code